Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another Stage of Life

Its been awhile from the last post which is almost 2 years ago. This 2 years i've learned a lot, my friends, my family, and also people around me. The main point is i appreciate them a lot for giving me a lot of golden experience and knowledge which i cant learn from my textbooks. Really thanks a lot to all of u which think u are one part of my life.

Y am i saying is another stage of my life, is because i'm back together with her after 3 years time and this time i gonna tel myself tat no matter what i will never let her go anymore til the end of my life is because we people sometimes just don't see how important is he/she in our life n especially my life and i finally realised that. I regretted for wad i did which hurts her a lot n gave her all kinds of phobia. i'm sorry.. I'm just so sorry... but i will treat u better in the future n try my very best to make u happy and i want u to be in my life which play a important role.

Another thing is, after 2 years plus of whining, finally i settle down myself on where i'm standing now. I'm a 4th year medical student now and in 2 and a half years time i'm gonna graduate n leave Russia. Times just flies when we enjoy ourself n i jus dun realise it passed so fast. It was like everything just happened last week. One thing which doesn't really change on me is, i'm still the happy go lucky guy. For me, i dun really put a lot of effort on my studies or try to get the top result or trying to compare to other people, this is because for me, 1 doctor, is not about the marks u get but is about the attitude u have. Even i'm a "doctor" with full of knowledge in my brain, but my attitude is very bad, til the end i will just have to suffer up myself.

For now, tats all.... i'm not sure who is reading my blog.. but i jus think this is more privacy place for me to shout out myself. For those who read my blog again, thanks for having patient to read til the last because i know is kinda long here :> thanks again.

p/s: i will try to improve myself not to let u disappointed. <3

-victor-

No comments:

Post a Comment