Monday, November 28, 2011

Diarrhea

I'm Not sure what excatly i ate or what i did last night and i got diarrhea. In the middle of the night, my stomach started don't feel well, is like something  penetrating n rolling in my intestine. So that's when i started to sit on the toilet bowl in the Early morning 4am. After finished i slept back and guess what, same thing happened again, in the EARLY MORNING 6am. Same process, sit down there n let everything come out. ( I know it sounds very disgusting but cant be help) that's how a person with diarrhea sounds like D:

The next morning, due to insufficient sleeping hours, i overslept n was late for class, i rushed there without even a proper brush up, so u can imagine how fast am i by finishing up for class in 5 min. After reaching the class, i thought everything will be fine. Just right after i sat down, here it comes again..... my stomach... its started to ache again. I felt so frustrated with this issue.. what i can do is just sit down there, hold on to my stomach n bare with it. At least, my lecture saw my condition later on n gave me to permission to go back earlier and just right after i came back, i went into the toilet n go through the same "Process" again, so here i am, after finish eating my medicine n my brunch and start sitting in front of my computer n telling the world wad happened with me the whole morning.

This is the medicine i took just now (Ultracarbon Charcol), If anyone of u having Diarrhea can try this medicine and it's very effective!

1 comment: