Saturday, May 16, 2009

A card from HOME~

I received a card from my parents lately,
IS MY BIRTHDAY CARD~
Although is a bit early for the card but i appreciate it very much^^
This year is the first year i celebrating birthday far away from my country,

how should i put my feelings?

i feel happy to received their card,

but on the other hand,
i dun like to celebrate birthday T_T sorry to say this,
i know tat is not god to say it like this,

but i dun like ppl to sing birthday song for me,
i dun like the atmosphere,
beside, i duno wad reaction should i give.

How do i like to celebrate my birthday?
A
simple wishes n can have a meal with my lovely Family n Friends will do^^
i prefer it to be a simple way..
not have to be too complicated.
Cause i'm those type tat dun like troubelsome things>.<
By the way,
i wanna thanks to my parents tat sent me tat pretty n lovely card^^
LOVE U GUYS =D


-victor-

No comments:

Post a Comment