Thursday, May 14, 2009

One n a half month left

1 n a 1/2 month left,
i gonna be bak to where i born,
i grown up,
the place that bring me hapiness,
sadness, n lots kind of emotion.

FREN!!
i gonna be BAK to Malaysia~
HAHA!~
When i'm bak,
i gonna have my driving license^^
i think i'm then last among all my frens to get tat.
n
my main objective,
MY singing lesson!!!!
YAHOO!!~~
although my dream cant come true,
but at least i can stil make it as a hobby.
No matter how,
i'm appreciate with wad i have now.

I wonder....
when i go bak....
is there any fren will find me??
haha~
never mind...
i'm sure they will^^

-victor-

6 comments:

  1. singing lesson..
    i still remember ur voice.. haha
    i'm now learning to drive also..
    19 may will be de driving test..
    hope will pass n have my LICENSE!!!
    n i don think u'll be de last..
    coz soo doesnt have also..
    good luck.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...
    haha~
    my voice sux la>.<
    but i'm trying hard~
    haiz..
    i wonder 2 month is't enuf to get a license..
    all the best to u too~

    -victor-

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei u r not de last 1 la k!!!
    me arr i think after soooo..... many yrs only i will get my license la.
    don worry i will be de most late 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!!~
    y stil got so many years le?
    y not u take now le?
    since u r stil in malaysia>.<
    i'll be bak soon..
    jaja!~

    -victor-

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 mths sure can la.. 1 mth can gao tim lo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. really?
    i mean listen undang
    n do all the test wor?
    like tat can fnish in 1 month?

    -victor-

    ReplyDelete