Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The 1st is over

Today is my big day~
it was first final paper for the final exam Xp
i was so nervous this morning,
i woke up at 8am n start revising the sub,
the subject i had today is LATIN LANGUAGE,
ppl says,

HARDWORK WILL DEFINITELY BE REWARDED,
THE REST IS TO BELIVE IN YOURSELF.

So, wad i did is i studied wad i can n prepare to go for the exam,
half way studying,
my fren called me,
n tel me tat a lot of the student got "aftomat" ( pass without exam)
i was so shock tat so many ppl got tat,
i hope i can get too>.<
my group was the second group to take the exam,
so we went,

THE IMPORTANT THING IS,
teacher told me tat i got AFTOMAT!!
i was so glad to heard tat,
n my fren too!!!!~~
my group got 3 person got aftomat,
i felt hapi for them too^^
gratz yea!!~~
but my other fren did get it, feel sorry for them too,
luckily they pass the exam,
god blessed~
my group get a box of chocolate for teacher to thank her for teaching us so hard =D
thank u teacher^^

so, i other exam will be coming soon,
frens,
pls pray for me so tat i get pass every paper smoothly XD

-victor-


No comments:

Post a Comment