Friday, June 5, 2009

COLD WATER!!~

"RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY~"

My version>.<
" COLD COLD GO AWAY!!~~~"
My hostel is out of HOT WATER!!!!
frm 3rd of june,
my hostel is out of hot water...
n i have to bath with cold water almost 0 DEGREE???!!!!

i was jumping n screaming n "CRYING" while i bathing T.T
n ppl from next door came in n asked my roommate wad happened to me=.="
so !!
imagine....
i have to use tat kind of water to bath for this whole month??
OMG....
and....
i lazy to boil water!!

Tat stupid commander some more dun allow us to fix heater in our bathroom...
ARGHHH!!!!
bite her!!!
eat her!!
kick her!
ISH!!!

but......
never mind la....
haha!!~
i passed my anatomy n get my last ZACHUT TODAY!!!
WEEE~~
THIS IS REALLY MY BEST PRESENT FOR THIS YEAR!!
hope coming exam will be fine too^^

-victor-

No comments:

Post a Comment