Friday, June 5, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY=.="

Yesterday,
12am,
my bed is shaking!!
was getting stronger n stronger,
i tot got "GEMPA BUMI"
n i heard a lot of ppl talking....
so i tot is really happening!!
so i quickly woke up frm my bed,
once i woke up....
my DEAR FRENS start to sing birthday song to me=.=""
my face n mind was freaking blur tat time...
i dun really know wad is happening>.<
my frens know i dun like to eat sweet,
so they bought small cute cake for me^^
haha!!~
with 2 candles on it^^
i'm 20 years old d?
so fst??
kaka!!~~
BTW, wanna thanks to them very much!!~
THX TO U ALL FRENS!!


chocolate cake>.<

btw, yesterday afternoon,
me n 2 of my group mate went to have lunch^^
they treated me with nice food^^
i very hapi with tat...
cause not many ppl there>.<
jus few frens n have a nice food~~
but the food they treat me is really expensive Xp
thx to them very very much too~~



very nice wan o!!~

-victor-

2 comments:

  1. HAppy belated birthday...!!!!! kuakuakua.... next time if we got any dinner again, ask u to join us terus la... no need to bungkus for u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!~ thx^^
    but... u in russia now??

    -victor-

    ReplyDelete