Friday, December 9, 2011

Harder n harder

Life in Russia is getting harder n harder for me.. although i got lots of free time after the class, but the subject itself.. really drive me crazy.. everyday i've to study for class, what makes me relieve is i like the subject that i'm having this cycle. At least it makes me more interested in studying n pushing myself to study.

Recently something sad is happening in my family, my emotion is not very stable n i very easily get angry D: i seriously duno what is happening to me and this few days i'm having server headache. Many things bang into me this few weeks, kinda hard for me to handle it, yet i've to.. 1 by 1.. i believe.. God, please give me strength to go on with what i'm doing now, ur strength, means a lot to me.

As many ppl know, they always see a cheerful side and a childish side of me.. deep down.. actually there is another me which i dun really wanna reveal to anyone, other than HER.  Thanks to her, i've less stress, everytime, look at her.. it makes me feel better, i dun expect too much, i think i'm happy with my life with her presence. Thanks to God.

2 comments: