Saturday, August 22, 2009

BAK soon^^

After bak to malaysia,
really had a gud time!~

i knew a lots of new n nice frens^^
really appreciate tat i get to know them~~
they added colour to my live,
they bring bak the "old" me,
we went Penang n Genting together,
with them,
there were full of laughter n smile face n.n
we did some crazy stuff together too^.^
thx to u all friends~~


crazy CC n JOY~


PEACE^^

Cool ppl@.@
Omg!!~
HU TOOK OUR SLEEPING PICS!

Beside my friends,
i had wonderful time with my family too!!~
we went for a 1 day trip n we had a nice day!~
at night we had our dinner together^^
nice food!~
I LOVE MY FAMILY VERY MUCH n.n

my dear father n mother


nice food!!~~

me n my sis^^

again!~

my pretty sis!~

the pretty jie jie n the pretty waitress^^


so, lastly...
i'm going bak to Russia soon!!!!!~
to start my WAR again>.<
thank god!~

-victor-

No comments:

Post a Comment