Sunday, August 30, 2009

Double pain of the day..

Today morning,
jus after i open up my eyes,
i feel pain in my teeth,
is not really comfortable for me,
i try to bite,
but it stil pain,
hope the pain will go away fster>.<
PAIN PAIN GO AWAY~~
LITTLE CC WAN TO EAT!~~
wakakakakaka!~

Second pain of the day,
today i went for check up today,
n they need to take my blood out of my body!!!
WE!!~~~
BLOOD!!~~(sound so bian tai) >.<
the way the nurse do it is like "KILAT"
so fst!!
but hurt T.T
the process is not more then 45sec......... =)>

paiseh!~ this is for my fren,
my "dear" WAI HAO!!!!
i heard tat u bully the gurls huh??!!!
u wan die die???!!!!~~~
bully cory n lian loo!!
RAWR!!!!!
dun bully them ar!!
gurls r to be sayang,
dun bully...
if not later i let u dun have father's day>.<
kaka!~

-victor-

No comments:

Post a Comment