Friday, August 28, 2009

The day i go...

On 27th,
is my last day in Malaysia for this summer break,
feel knida sad...
cause have to leave my family n my dear frensss,
this 2 month i really had a gud time,
especially my NEW frens tat i had made..
u noe wad,
i will MISSSSS them very much,
on the last day,
i had a lot of fun with them^^
really appreciate it,
beside,
they made a video clip for me,
i really felt touch about it..
thx a lot!~



this is for all my frens,
really realy hapi to know u all,
without u all,
i may not be this cherrful anymoreXD
thx for the vedio, n the time u all spend with me..
appreciate with thousand times~
if u all need anything frm here jus let me know k?
i will try to full fill wad u all wan>.<


this is for 念茹,

虽然说我们说话次数不多,
可是你愿意来送我机,
非常感谢你能抽出你的时间。。。
也谢谢你的朋友,sooching,
没念错吧^^
得空在联络吧~

-victor-

No comments:

Post a Comment