Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tired @.@

After 14 hours of journey approximately,
finally,
i reach my hostel,
is around 6am, Russia time,
10am, Malaysia time.
on the journey there is ntg special happened,
but 1 of my fren hu sitting beside me vomited,
so i borrowed him a shirt to change n medicine to apply,
he felt better later on,
thank god ^^

after i reach my hostel, i start to arranged up my things,
n help my fren to shift a new room,
after so long journey,
obviously,
i felt knida tired,
but i din take nap,
instead,
i went to "MEGA",
a shopping mall in my place n filled up my stock for this few weeks,
i had MAC D for my dinner^^
although i'm tired,

Still,
frens in Malaysia,
i miss u all very much,
is the first time i miss frens so much...
so many frens i made i miss u all the most..
i duno y...
it jus giving me the feeling like tat>.<
anyway,
we will meet up after 1 year k?
i will try my very best to do wad i can here,
hope all of u take care there too,
all the best in studies n take good care of the body,
dun get sick^^

sry yea^^ if any1 is not in the pic~


sorry for those hu msn me but i din reply,
i slept kinda early yesterday,
sorrieeee~~

-victor-





No comments:

Post a Comment